Are you looking for local Springfield events? How about free activities for kids?
Then you’re invited to join us for Parties in the Park, every Thursday night from 6 to 8 p.m., from June through August, next to the Farmers Park Pavilion.
Presented by Dynamic DNA and 92.9 The Beat, Parties in the Park continues to be the most swinging outdoor party west of the James River.
Best of all, these Springfield local events are family friendly, dog friendly, and free to the public!
Enjoy Live Local Music
Kick back and take in the sounds of our live, local music lineup provided by 5 Pound Apparel:
- June 1 – Brookline Station
- June 8 – Eddie Gumucio & The Electrics
- June 15 – Guys on a Bus
- June 22 – Casey and The Atta Boys
- June 29 – Margot and The Kidders
- July 6 – The Redbuds
- July 13 – Back Road Story
- July 20 – Guys on a Bus
- July 27 – Casey & The Atta Boys
- August 3 – Brookline Station
- August 10 – Eddie Gumucio & The Electrics
- August 17 – Margot and The Kidders
- August 24 – The Redbuds
- August 31 – Back Road Story
Fill Up on Tasty Food and Drinks
While you’re enjoying the music, chow down on pizza and tacos from Firelight Pizza and Great American Taco Company.
Or grab some refreshing beverages from Houlihan’s beer garden or lemonade stand benefiting the Pediatric Brain Foundation.
It’s Fun for All Ages!
Parties in the Park is where individuals, couples, families and friends come together to create a vibrant summertime atmosphere and refreshing sense of community amidst all of the wonderful amenities and events at Farmers Park. There are plenty of activities for kids and adults.
- Animal lovers will look forward to our three Rescue One dog adoption events to be hosted during Parties at the Park on June 22, July 27 and August 24.
- Let your kiddos or pups play in the jumping fountains in front of the pavilion and have fun with yard games.
So kick back, unwind and join us at Farmers Park every Thursday night this summer for some food and free fun right at your fingertips!
More from the blog
Join Our Community
We’re growing a community of like-minded movers and doers. Want in? Be the first of your friends to know what’s up at Farmers Park every month.