How do you define luxury?
Once upon a time, luxury was perceived as an unattainable fantasy, catering only to the unceasing whims of a privileged few.
At Farmers Park, we have, shall we say, a slightly less imposing view.
We believe that luxury is what you make it. It’s about discovering your own pleasurable happenings that enrich, enlighten and inspire.
Urban luxury at Farmers Park unfolds every day in a vibrant, sustainable, mixed-use community where residents, businesses and visitors find creative ways to indulge the heart, mind, body and soul.
Nestled in the heart of the beautiful Ozarks region, Farmers Park offers a plethora of ways to define your own interpretation of luxury living, right here in this friendly, forward-looking southeastern corner of Springfield, Missouri.
Connect with Community
Farmers Park blends progressive energy with old-fashioned kindness for an enlivening sense of community.
After all, humans are social creatures at heart, and for lots of folks, the good life simply means treasuring the comforts of old relationships while fostering new ones.
- Farmers Market of the Ozarks brings people together twice a week for a little down-home indulgence with farm-fresh fruits and veggies, homegrown meats and cheeses, lovingly made baked goods, and local treats you won’t find anywhere else.
- When the sun starts to linger a little longer in the sky, you know it’s time for Springfield’s most exhilarating evening of camaraderie on two wheels, capped off with tacos, margaritas and lively conversation at Houlihan’s. The Taco Tuesday Bike Ride takes off every Tuesday at 6 p.m. from April through August.
- Innovation springs to life every day at CAST Co+Work+Space, while Guaranty Bank provides the financial support that helps dreams take flight throughout our community and beyond.
- There’s always something to celebrate with your Farmers Park neighbors, from the blossoming of Spring to the magic of the holidays, with parties all summer long and in between.
Soak Up the Natural Wonder of the Ozarks
Urban luxury at Farmers Park lets you enjoy a sustainable lifestyle all your own while staying in touch with Mother Earth.
- Slow down for a calming stroll amidst the Farmers Park Community Gardens where urban growers harvest their own organic produce from one of 13 individual garden plots. Peruse a growing collection of inspiring outdoor art installations dotting the pathways and sidewalks throughout Farmers Park.
- Take an invigorating hike right here close to home at the nearby Springfield Conservation Nature Center or along the growing network of Springfield Greenways Trails. It’s a great way to stay in shape while getting better acquainted with the diverse assortment of flora and fauna making their own homes right here in the Ozarks.
Tickle and Tease those Taste Buds
There is a surprising amount of restaurants in Springfield, and lucky for you, we’ve got a sumptuous assortment of dining and drink options at Farmers Park. No matter if you are a seasoned foodie or a casual guest here at the Park, there is guaranteed to be something for you. We’ve got some of the best places to eat in Springfield, MO.
- Daily happy hour specials make The Garden Grille and Bar the perfect spot to unwind after a job well done at work. Bring your appetite along for a flavorful take on American cuisine.
- Looking for sweet pleasures and healthy refreshment? The Press Coffee & Juice Bar serves up an unforgettable menu of delectables so you can Eat Happy!
- Brunch creations awaken the palate and please the senses at Aviary Cafe. European-inspired lunch and dinner dishes for those looking for a meal prepared with a sophisticated flair.
Partake in a Little Self-TLC
There’s nothing wrong with investing in a little me-time on your schedule every now and then. When you’re ready for a little pampering, Farmers Park’s got you covered.
- Healthy skin is always in. Feel as gorgeous as you already are by revealing the beautiful skin your mama gave you at European Wax Center.
- Real men stay sharp. That means getting exactly the haircut, shave or grooming you deserve in the laid-back environment of Hudson Hawk Barber & Shop.
Liberate Your Own Personal Style
Fashion isn’t about following someone else’s idea of a trend.
It’s about the outside matching the inside. It’s pulling together the perfect mix and match of one-of-a-kind finds for a look that’s distinctly you.
- Are you fun or flirty? Sophisticated or casual? It’s all good! Staxx has the clothes, footwear and accessories that’ll have you stepping out in style. Every occasion. Every season.
- You’re never too young for fashion at Jellybeans. Cute-n-cuddly duds for newborns. Playful outfits for active tots. Styles that shine for tweens.
- Our spaces reveal our personalities and lifestyles as much as our clothes. Your dream decor may be classic or contemporary — or a little bit of both! 5908 Interiors will bring your dream to life with a fabulous selection of furnishings and accessories to satisfy any taste.
Inside and out. At home and on the go. Farmers Park delivers an urban luxury experience that’s uniquely Springfield … for a good life that’s uniquely yours!
More from the blog
Join Our Community
We’re growing a community of like-minded movers and doers. Want in? Be the first of your friends to know what’s up at Farmers Park every month.