The days are getting shorter and Springfield is all aglow in a colorful flurry of decorations that bring the holiday spirit to life and fill every Ozarks heart with cheer.
It’s the time of year when Farmers Park residents display their own holiday expressions, with a unique energy that adds a magical vibe to this one-of-a-kind luxury apartment community in Southeast Springfield.
So what’s the secret to pulling off a fabulous holiday display in your own apartment space? As our neighbors at Farmers Park have discovered, the possibilities are endless when it comes to inspiring decorations that share what the season means to you.
Apartment Holiday Trees
Luxury apartment living means big flexibility for creative interpretations on the traditional holiday tree, from small evergreens decked out in bright lights and ornaments to minimalist needle-free wooden trees.
- Stylish tabletop trees come in a range of sizes for the perfect fit in almost any space.
- Evergreen branches presented in a special vase make a simple, charming display on almost any window sill or tabletop.
- You’ll also love leaving presents under a clever holiday tree print or tapestry hung with care in just the right place.
On the door. On the wall. On the table. Oh my! The real question is, where can’t you put a wreath in an upscale apartment?
- From traditional evergreen, to chic eucalyptus and holly, or even playful pom poms, you can buy or make wreaths in all colors, shapes and sizes to spruce up your holiday design.
- Mini-wreaths add a festive touch to door knobs and cabinet pulls.
- Or you could adorn your dining table with a wreath to create a warm, welcoming atmosphere for all your guests to enjoy holiday treats together.
Garlands and Greenery
Much like the beloved wreath, a lovely garland adds just the right holiday touch to any room in your apartment.
Fresh holiday greenery brings inviting natural beauty to your space when calmly draped across a window sill or counter. It also dresses up any mirror or chandelier with an elegant touch of green.
Hanging ornaments on the tree is a time-honored tradition that brings back treasured memories of holidays long, long ago.
But who says all those lovely ornaments can’t bring a little holiday fun to any spot in your apartment?
They add a festive touch when hanging from a doorframe or ceiling light, perhaps overlooking your dining table.
Place a few shiny ornaments, along with fresh pine cones, in a pretty bowl on the coffee table, or fill up a lantern with gold and silver orbs for a gorgeous countertop decoration.
Holiday Home Decor Ideas
You can create an effortless holiday feel with easy-to-find seasonal decor items setting the tone throughout your apartment home.
- Welcome guests with small fir trees, poinsettias or mistletoe near the entrance.
- Get everyone in the mood to celebrate by dressing up the bar cart with festive string lights, ornaments or greenery.
- And when it’s time for some cozy holiday relaxation, stretch out on the couch with some seasonal throw pillows in fun or elegant designs, while you dream of sugar plums under a warm, woolen holiday blanket.
Lights and Apartment Balcony Holiday Decorations
Nothing evokes that warm, holiday glow quite like the friendly, familiar display of holiday lights glistening through the dark on a cold Springfield night.
Whether shining proudly from patio balconies or twinkling hopefully through the windows, holiday light displays by our Farmers Park residents bring the season to life each year in our special community.
Battery-powered LED lights create a beautiful, energy-efficient holiday display that reduces the need for extension cords.
With so many ways to make the holiday your own, the Farmers Park luxury apartment community is the perfect place to call home for holiday!
More from the blog
Join Our Community
We’re growing a community of like-minded movers and doers. Want in? Be the first of your friends to know what’s up at Farmers Park every month.