Farmers Park invites you to join us on the night before Thanksgiving as we greet the season with food, music, fun and games!
Lights & Flights 2017 is your chance to take your picture with Santa and Mrs. Claus, take part in a group lighting of our illustrious orb tree and lots more on this special evening.
The merriment begins at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, November 22.
The evening features an exciting lineup of live entertainment.
- Live local music by Eddie Gumucio & the Electrics.
- Caroling by the Springfield Chamber Chorus.
- Aerial silks performance by Springfield Aerial Fitness.
- A flashmob performance with Point Performing Arts and Motion Playlist.
- Slip into Jellybeans to meet Frozen’s Elsa and Anna, and Springfield Batman at 5. Then enjoy a Frozen medley performance by Elsa and Anna at 6:10 p.m.
You’ll get to savor the season with unique beverages and delectable dining options.
- Stop by the beer and cocktail garden courtesy of Houlihan’s.
- Sip on cider drinks on the Aviary patio.
- Visit the Popcorn Station at 5 Pound Apparel.
- Unwind with a hot meal on the Metropolitan Farmer patio.
- Get cozy with some hot holiday drinks at The Press.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth at the Marshmallow Bar with Ellecor Design & Gifts.
We’ll also celebrate Christmas with the Griswolds during a screening of the classic National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation.
At 8 p.m. the event transitions into a Farmers Park edition of Springfield’s Wild Turkey Wednesday. Enjoy Whiskey Flights conceived by Barley Wheat & Rye Social House.
More from the blog
Join Our Community
We’re growing a community of like-minded movers and doers. Want in? Be the first of your friends to know what’s up at Farmers Park every month.